Operational Technology Project Manager
Our Operational Technology Programme Team provides a system design, project delivery and system support service for the Operational Applications that are used by the SSEN Network Management Centres to monitor and manage the Electricity Transmission and Distribution Networks.
* Working on the hardware replacement / operating systems / software upgrade projects
* Work with a range of internal customers, internal and external service providers and internal and external Project Managers
* Report to Project Review Board on project progress, raising requests for budgetary changes and schedule changes
* Manage project plan, risks and finance
* Manage project change control
You will be part of a project team that manages OT business application projects for critical national infrastructure.
This work is primarily a desk-based but does include occasional visits to other offices and could also include visits to Substations and Power Stations
Key responsibilities Knowledge / Skills
Project Management Qualification (APMP, PRINCE, etc) or demonstrable experience of running software implementation projects in an information technology environment.
· Understand business needs.
· Coordinate their efforts with technical counterparts
· Ensure usability and user experience of Solution.
· Report on progress of their work efforts to project review board and in weekly update meetings as required.
· Desirable operational technology experience
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.