- In charge of the development of offshore wind projects.
- In charge of team improvement.
- Responsible for site prospecting.
- Calculating LCOEs.
- Supporting the bid workstream development.
- Degree in business administration, engineering, or numeric subject.
- 3 years' work experience in offshore, offshore wind or related LCOE.
- Ability to handle large amount of data.
- Prior experience in floating wind is an advantage.
- International travel and meetings outside home time zone are expected.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.