Remote with ad hoc travel required
We have an opportunity for an IT Project Manager to support our Senior Project Manager on delivering our Asset Lifecycle Management Programme of work.
You should have project management experience, spanning waterfall and agile methodologies, including practical experience of delivering ServiceNow/CMDB/Asset Management type projects.
* The selected candidate should have at least 3 years' experience managing Infrastructure Technology Projects
* Extensive third-party management experience, especially experience of working in multi-vendor environments with outsourced delivery model
* Strong risk management and business/IT stakeholder engagement skills
* Technical background
* Responsible for the end to end delivery of the IT project or IT work stream
* Responsible for the preparation, planning and execution of the project from an IT perspective
* Manages the development and subsequent tracking of the project plan for IT projects
* Reports project status to the PMO and ESG
* Ensures the project is managed effectively to time, cost & quality
* Identifies and manages project, issues, risks and dependencies and deploys appropriate strategies for their management
* Ensures liaison with other projects that have, or are, dependencies upon this project
* Ensures Change Control processes and Exception Reporting processes are implemented and adhered to
* Maintains project controls and artefacts in up to date and meaningful state
* Responsible for project IT implementation
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.