Risk & Compliance Manager
Main Purpose of Job:
We are seeking a Risk & Compliance Manager who will have the following responsibilities:
* Review, overhaul and enhance the current IT departmental Risk Management procedures.
* Be the primary interface to both Transmission & Group central risk functions
* Engage with key stakeholders to ensure that all risks are identified, documented, scored & mitigations defined.
* Manage the monthly risk maintenance process ensuring that all risks & mitigation actions are accurately tracked & updated.
* Provide guidance to risk owners on actions required to ensure risks can be closed or managed within acceptable risk appetite to the appropriate timescales
* Fulfil monthly reporting requirements including a monthly risk / activity status report to senior management
* Oversee and manage the IT departments adherence to all internal audit requirements
* Work with teams responsible for completing any audit actions, ensuring that all actions are completed on time and to the appropriate quality
* Escalate any instances where there is a threat of audit actions not completing on time, so that appropriate intervention can be applied
* Produce a monthly audit compliance activity / status report to senior management
* Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of managing similar activities within corporate environment
* Experience of working within a regulated environment is beneficial but not mandatory.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.