* Responsible for the delivery of offshore windfarms.
* Familiarity with Health, Safety and Environmental management.
* Managing the offshore wind Project Certification process and requirements.
* Ensure the construction contracts and support contracts are managed effectively.
* Good understanding of commercial, technical, and stakeholder risks of performing offshore construction activities in Japan.
* Bachelor degree or above in engineering discipline or equivalent.
* Prior working experience with regulatory body.
* Prior experience in delivering complex offshore construction projects.
* PMP or equivalent accreditation would be advantageous.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.