Service Delivery Analyst
With the Transmission Transformation Programme in full flight, the challenge is to balance the demands of programme and project activity against delivering a consistent and reliable business-as-usual operational service to our customers. To help deliver the challenging objectives ahead of us, we are looking for a Service Delivery Analyst to assist with the following activities:
* Manage operational escalations (incidents, requests) from Transmission customers through to their conclusion. Conduct trend analysis to identify root cause and implement improvement actions to reduce operational escalations and improve customer experience
* Provide analysis and reporting of IT Services for the directorate service delivery function.
* Prepare service reports and communications that are tailored to different situations and audiences and will provide input into customer-facing service review meetings.
* Carry out in-depth analysis of IT services to identify and document key issues of concern, operational risk and service improvements within the Transmission business.
* Actively support the delivery of continuous service improvements from internal, group and 3rd party IT providers.
This role is reporting into the Service Delivery Manager within Transmission IT.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.