Electrical Site Supervisor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Transmission & Distribution - MechanicalTransmission & Distribution - Electrical|
|Job Ref||Dubiln Elec Site Supervisor|
- X3 Electrical Site Supervisor
To build your career by supervising engineering trade professionals in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects. To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects to quality, on time and to budget. To benefit from our Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability. To work with the best.
The role of the site supervisor is to support the site manager in the organization and co-ordination of site based activities and to lead and co-ordinate teams of engineering trade professionals on site. The supervisor will be responsible for tracking and recording of site daily activities and progress. They will lead their teams to deliver to quality, on time and to budget in a safe and efficient manner. They will deal with obstacles and develop team capacity.
• Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture
• Supervise activity/work package delivery
• Record daily activity logs for all site activity
• Liaise with the various trade professionals to organize new work areas and ensure smooth co-ordination
• Liaise with sub-contractors on materials orders
• Management of direct site staff and direction to designated work areas
• Attending regular site meetings with site management to update on progress
• Technical support to the trade teams
• Ensuring all work areas are clear and ready to be handed over
• Develop teams
To be considered you will:
• Senior Trades qualification or equivalent
• 5+ years site experience
• Strong understanding of site activities and how they are planned and coordinated
• Record of success as a Trade Leader
• Familiarity with materials ordering and lead times
• Strong client focus
• Commercial acumen
• Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills
• Decisive and action oriented
• Team player
• Attentive to detail and record keeper
• Results oriented with the resilience to work under pressure