Business Manager/Team Leader - BOSTON OFFICE
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Generous depending on experience, 6 figures +|
- Business Manager to Head up the ERSG Boston US Office
ERSG the leading Global energy recruitment company are inviting applications for a fantastic opportunity to head up our Boston, Massachusetts office. We can facilitate Visa’s if you are a British citizen. Obviously if you hold a US Green Card, current work Visa or are a US citizen already we would also be interested in hearing from you.
Essential skills include significant recruitment experience (3 years plus) including managerial. It is highly desirable you will have Offshore Wind experience, although this is not essential as we would expect the successful applicant to spend up to 3 months in our Bromley office to learn our processes and culture. If you are a US citizen living in the US Offshore Wind experience is not essential and the need to come to the UK for 3 months is not a requirement.
- Head up an grow the Boston office
- Develop existing ERSG client contacts to grow our Offshore Wind presence on the east coast of the US
- Hire, train, lead and support a team of recruitment consultants
- Maintain close relationships with clients
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visit clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Negotiate pay, salary rates and business rates
- Working towards exceeding targets relating to the number of candidates placed, the value to be billed to clients and business leads generated
- Depending on experience, we will offer a generous guaranteed salary and relocation package should this be required.
- Clearly laid out progression/promotion scheme
- Significant recruitment and/or industry knowledge (essential)
- A-Level, or degree qualified (desirable)
- College or above (desirable)
- Founded ten years ago, ERSG has grown from our original HQ in Bromley, south-east London, to become a worldwide recruitment company with over 100 staff focused on the delivery of exceptional candidates to the energy industry, with 2 offices in the USA, 1 in Germany, 1 in The Netherlands and 1 recently opened in Boston
- Specialist Recruitment Agency of the Year 2018 at the prestigious Recruitment International
- Growth Company of The Year at the prestigious Recruitment International Awards 2017