|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Wind Energy / Renewables - Development & PlanningWind Energy / Renewables - PMO|
|Salary||Dependant on experience|
|Job Ref||Project Planner|
Working for a cable manafacturing company within the wind industry.
This means you must have either cable or wind industry experience, GERMAN speaking is also a must.
- Day to day:
- Secure so the project plan and the reporting follows processes and routines as well internally and externally.
- Work for standardized methods.
- Perform proactive follow up of internal milestones and contribute so those can be met on time.
- Continuously be in contact with Project- and Subproject Managers and Master Planners to secure a common understanding of the project and progress.
- Suggest corrective actions to optimize both for the project as well for the company. When optimizations impacts milestones or bigger changes escalate to common forums for actions (OVP, etc.) after sanction form the project. Plan and coordinate extra ordinary actions to achieve project deliverables.
- Contribute to a good work environment, comfort and positive individual/group behavior.
- Plan and follow up own deliverables in own role, measure and report status.
- Contribute to best/worst case analysis.