LV Electrical Power Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full TimeTemporary / Contract|
|Sector||Wind Energy / Renewables - ConstructionWind Energy / Renewables - EngineeringWind Energy / Renewables - Commissioning|
|Job Ref||LV Engineer|
- LV Electrical Power Engineer
You will join our technical LV team located in our Offshore Wind Business area where we have constructed one of the largest project portfolios within offshore substations in Northern Europe. Our offshore wind markets include Europe, Taiwan and the USA, which means that you can expect to be involved in projects worldwide.
You will be part of the value chain, interfacing with multiple disciplines and working on technical solutions ranging from project development to supporting design and development execution throughout all phases of the projects.
Your key duties will include:
- Manage design and dimensioning of LV power systems including switchboards, UPS/DC systems, lighting, earthing/bonding, heat tracing and cableways from early start-up to construction.
- Follow up on subcontractors’ designs and participate in FAT/SAT tests worldwide.
- Create technical descriptions and proposals that meet expectations based on interaction with customers and your team.
- Ensure that technical requirements and load input from internal and external stakeholders are within deadlines.
- Be part of our tender process where we quote and bid for new projects and where you – with support from our internal tender team - will be responsible for LV input (calculation of price and hours).
You have a degree in AP Graduate in Service Engineering or are a Bachelor Engineer in Electrical Power.
You have insight into and experience with LV power installations and are familiar with industry design standards. It is an added bonus if you are experienced with the offshore industry.
You have high standards and are eager to share your knowledge with the project team and department.
We expect you to have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.