Job Title: 360 Recruitment Consultant - Offshore Wind Division
Location: Tokyo, Japan
As an 360 Recruitment Consultant you will...
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visit clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Advertise vacancies and use social media, LinkedIn, Bullhorn ATS etc to find candidates
- Receive and review applications, manage interviews and create a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Negotiate pay and salary rates
- Working towards exceeding quarterly targets relating to the number of candidates placed, the value to be billed to clients and business leads generated
- At least 18 months experience in a recruitment or business development role
- Motivated and driven to prove yourself as a key player in recruitment and provide the best service for candidates and clients
- Tenacious and resilient, not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
- Strong communication and listening skills
- A-Level, or degree qualified
- Sales and reward motivated
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Market leading commission
- Meritocratic promotion scheme
- 20 days Annual Leave + National Holidays
- Company pension contribution
- On the job training
- Vibrant and friendly culture
- Easily commutable location
- Work alongside the leading Recruiters in the Energy market
Set up in 2008 ersg was one of the first recruiters in providing a workforce solution in energy. Recognised now as a market leader in this field we cover all staffing from design and development to construction, operations & maintenance. ersg works with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle.
Headquartered in London we have grown from 5 staff in 2008 to over 120 to date; with offices in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Taipei and Tokyo, and entities in Ireland, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.