Founded in the UK in October 2008 ERSG is a leading recruitment consultancy operating in the worldwide energy sector. ERSG has experienced incredible growth since its inception; growing from £0 to £110m for this accounting year. We have offices in the USA, Germany, The Netherlands, Ireland, Taiwan and Japan.
- ERSG finished 13th in The Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track of the UK's 100 fastest growing companies by sales growth in 2013.
- ERSG was awarded as a Top 500 Listed Recruitment Company 2015 by Recruitment International, the leading provider for the global recruitment industry.
- ERSG win 'Growth Company of the Year' in 2017.
- ERSG were proud to win 'The Specialist Recruitment Company of the Year' award at the 2018 Recruitment International awards.
- The Recruiter Fast 50 lists the fastest-growing, privately-owned recruitment companies in the UK. ERSG are listed in 5th place in 2019.
- The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 ranks Britain's mid-market private companies with the fastest-growing international sales, measured over their latest two years of available accounts. In 2019 ERSG were ranked 117.
- In 2019 ERSG placed 10th in the Recruiter Hot 100; the Hot 100 highlights true leaders within the industry.
- ERSG started the new decade placing 13th on The Recruiter Fast 50.
- Maintain relationships with your key Account Client(s)
As a Account Manager you will:
- Visit Account Client(s) to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Advertise vacancies and use social media, LinkedIn, database etc to find candidates
- Receive and review applications, manage interviews and create a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Negotiate pay and salary rates
- Working towards exceeding targets relating to the number of candidates placed, the value to be billed to clients and business leads generated
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Ambitious and driven to prove yourself as a key player in recruitment and provide the best service for candidates and clients
- Tenacious and resilient, not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
- Not afraid of the telephone
- Proven fluency in English
- Sales and reward motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Market leading commission scheme
- Clearly laid out progression/promotion scheme
- Opportunity to work in one of the international offices
- Easily commutable location
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Full health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Free parking
- Christmas party
- Dress down Fridays
- Annual awards ceremony
- Team nights out