Job Title: Accounts Payable Administrator
Job Sector: Recruitment
Location: Bromley, Kent
Position Type/Hours: Full time, 08:45 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: £20-22k depending on experience
Additional Benefits: Annual trip abroad with the company and company pension contribution
ersg are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator role to join our growing Financial Accounting and Reporting. This position will provide you with the opportunity to gain core skills and experience in a finance department, with full 'hands-on' training provided. As a fast-growing company, ersg pride ourselves on supporting staff who demonstrate commitment and initiative to develop their careers with us.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Downloading bank statements and processing transactions in Sage50
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Processing supplier invoices
- Processing payments of supplier invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Additional duties as necessary
Monthly / quarterly duties include:
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparing VAT Returns for ersg entities
- You ideally are a graduate with a degree in Finance, Accounting or similar.
- Some experience in bookkeeping preferred.
- Ambition to further your career in accounting and finance.
- Proficient with Microsoft packages - strong Excel skills
- Works with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and cope under pressure
Set up in 2008 ersg was one of the first recruiters in providing a workforce solution in energy. Recognised now as a market leader in this field we cover all staffing from design and development to construction, operations & maintenance. ersg works with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle.
Headquartered in London we have grown from 5 staff in 2008 to over 130 to date; with offices in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Taipei and Tokyo, and entities in Ireland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, France and Poland.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.