Job Title: Bid Coordinator
Location: Bromley, Kent
Hours: 08:45 to 17:00 - Monday to Friday
Working as a key member of the Global bid team, you will support the Director in coordinating bids, tenders, presentations and working on content projects. You will be instrumental in supporting the tender process and maintaining a group Knowledge Hub. The Bid Coordinator will support the creation of winning tender documents. A high-profile role working across our network of international offices.
As a Bid Coordinator you will:
* Support the team in coordinating bids across the business, including PQQs, RFI's, presentations and supplier information.
* You will create, develop and maintain a group knowledge bank of content for bids and general information, ensuring content is up to date on a regular basis.
* Record bid progress on the CRM.
* Ensure bids are formatted to the highest standards.
* Ideally, you will have previous experience within a bid team, marketing, or experience of writing in a similar environment.
* You will enjoy getting your head down to meet tight deadlines, but also be a strong team player.
* Ideally, you would have experience of managing and submitting bids via procurement portals, (but not essential).
* You will be creative where needed, but also a stickler for accuracy and detail.
* Excellent written and communication skills.
* Excellent organisational and project management skills.
* Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Strong sense of initiative.
* Proven ability to juggle tasks and meet deadlines.
* Ability to engage with senior stakeholders.
* A head for numbers and an eye for detail.
* Enthusiastic with a proactive attitude who seeks opportunities to make a difference.
* An individual who can use their initiative to drive key projects.
* Highly efficient and deadline driven.
* Creative, Tenacious, Influencing, Charismatic, Resilience, Resourceful, Hard Working, Credible, Flexible, Energetic, Organised.
* Ability to work with others and have a high level of engagement with colleagues.
* Degree educated/desirable, but not essential.
Set up in 2008 ersg was one of the first recruiters in providing a workforce solution in energy. Recognised now as a market leader in this field we cover all staffing from design and development to construction, operations & maintenance. ersg works with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle.
Headquartered in London we have grown from 5 staff in 2008 to over 110 to date; opening offices in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Taipei, Dublin, Tokyo, Finland and Norway.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.