Role: BIM Manager
Duration: 6 months initially
Start Date: ASAP
You will have the overall responsibility to drive the implementation of the BIM (Building Information Modelling) methodology for all facilities and infrastructure projects in our R&D Campus in Västerås. You will oversee the production of project information models which contain 3D visualizations that bring together data, drawings and schedules associated with the design and construction phases of our projects.
* To organize and conduct project BIM kick off meetings.
* To support project start-up coordination, helping teams to develop strategies for effective delivery of quality documentation.
* To work closely with BIM coordinators, who are responsible for the production of project information models.
* Support project teams, ensuring that projects run smoothly, and that project information models are delivered on time.
* To audit the implementation of the BIM methodology in projects and help with the resolution of problems by defining the BIM project priorities.
* Provide BIM related training, technical support and assistance to project participants during all project stages.
* Collaborate with my clients blueprint team in the development of the clients BIM standards, guidelines and templates.
* To maintain and update the site-specific BIM guidelines, standards and templates.
* Support the Project Design Coordinator in the development of scope of work documentation.
* To manage the projects information models access and administrate the Vasteras BIM HUB.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.