In the role BIM/ Revit Technician you will support the Engineers in the production of full working models and drawings using Revit within the Civil/Structural Department.
Attractive remuneration packages are offered to the candidates who fulfil the requirements outlined below.
Experience, Skills and Attributes Required
- BIM/ Revit technician/ modeller
- 2-4 year's working with BIM and Revit. Must be Electrical Bias
- Proficient in the use of Revit and other modelling software to produce 3D designs.
- The role will also involve using AutoCAD for certain types of drawing
- Irish/UK experience a distinct advantage
- Ability to work well in teams, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Have good understanding of client needs and effective time-management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.