As a member of biomass power generation project team, reviewing and proposing technical perspective of biomass power generation projects. Also, you can handle other commercial tasks to develop biomass power generation projects.
- Examination of specifications, feasibility assessment and analysis of power generation equipment
- Examination of the optimal fuel composition
- Schedule control of equipment order to construction phase.
- Building business plans and finance schemes
- Negotiation with landowners, power companies, and administrative agencies
?Experience in designing, developing, or constructing boiler and turbine or project management experience at plant manufacturing company, engineering company etc.
- The first class boiler turbine engineer OR the first class electric works specialist
- TOEIC score over 860 with full professional fluency in Japanese
- Strong interest in Renewable Energy
- With spirit of integrity, tolerance and have respect for others.
- High motivation to grow through challenges in new fields
- University graduated or above
|Salary||¥5000000.00 - ¥7000000.00 per annum|
BioMass EngineerJapan | ¥5000000.00 - ¥7000000.00 per annum
Responsibilities As a member of biomass power generation project team, reviewing and proposing te...Read More
Cable Project managerParis, Île-de-France | Up to £0.00 per annum
HVDC Project Manager | Interconnector Project | Must be English and French Speaking One of our le...Read More
Project ManagerPortland, Oregon | US$120000 - US$140000 per annum
Project Manager - Onshore & Offshore WindSummaryERSG are recruiting for a Project Manager in ...Read More