Branding Consultant | Denmark | Leading Offshore Windfarm Developer
Our client, the world's largest offshore windfarm developer are looking for a Branding Consultant based in Denmark. The contract is initially 6 months with a view to an extension.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Co-lead the website review project making sure content is coordinated between input providers, approvers, the creative team and content developers
- Manage and report on budgets and time plans to Project Lead
- project manage in complex stakeholder relations across business units and countries
- Project manage pre- and post-production of content together with external agencies and with our in-house creative team
- Moreover, you'll ensure compliance according to our strategic and visual brand guidelines and participate in and concept development.
Your competences include that you:
- Have extensive experience with project management in complex stakeholder relations possess the project manager's toolbox: deliverable descriptions, GANTT-charts and milestone plans
- Have experience with project management of content and digital production
- have experience in managing branding campaigns
- Have an education in marketing or communication.
- As a person, you have a proactive and systematic approach to your tasks coupled with a strong can-do attitude. You thrive in an international environment and have the ability to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
If you are interested please contact Bailey Driver on
442038547026 or email me @[email protected]