Founded in the UK in October 2008 ERSG is a leading recruitment consultancy operating in the worldwide energy sector. ERSG has experienced incredible growth since its inception, growing from £0 to £110m for this accounting year. We have offices in the USA, Germany, The Netherlands, Ireland, Taiwan, and Japan.
About Our Client
Our client has been engaged in the renewable energy generation business globally for more than 30 years, since the establishment of its wind power generation business in the United States in 1987, and focusing on the solar and wind energy now. Currently, our client maintains operations in 15 countries, with a current concentration within the U.S., Europe, and Asia-Pacific regions.
About the Role
- Coordinate or direct development, energy assessment, engineering, or construction activities to ensure that wind project needs and objectives are met.
- Manage project costs to stay within budget limits.
- Lead or support negotiations involving tax agreements or abatements, power purchase agreements, land use, or interconnection agreements.
- Create project plans, including project scope, goals, tasks, resources, schedules, costs, contingencies, or other project information.
- Supervise the work of subcontractors or consultants to ensure quality and conformance to specifications or budgets.
- Good degree in engineering or related discipline, MBA or additional commercial background are beneficial
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of building the business relationship with key stakeholders
- Sound project management experience with 10 years previous experience in the electricity / renewables / heavy industry / construction sectors.
- Commercial experience in discussing, drafting, reviewing and negotiating the terms of business contracts
- Pro-activeness, communication and flexibility very important
- Strong candidates will also have experienced in the Taiwan renewable energy market
- Fluent in English / Mandarin communication, Taiwanese will be a plus
Reach out to [email protected] for more information!
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.