Due to our extensive growth plans, we require a Business Support Administrator to work with and aid the Business Support Manager.
This role would really suit an ambitious, people person who has strong communication skills, a can-do attitude and an interest in HR functions of a business.
- Supporting the HR department with various duties:
- producing basic internal employment contracts
- administering onboarding process for new joiners
- Updating and maintaining records on People HR
- Running reports and management information from People HR
- Update and maintain internal training records
- Recording and reporting on employee attendance daily - including annual leave, sick leave, appointments, client meetings, lateness
- Supporting the HR and Finance departments with the monthly staff payroll
- Assisting with the organisation and administration of the quarterly appraisal process for the global sales team
- Assisting the Business Support Manager with ersg's ISO and Achilles certifications globally
- Organising and maintaining 'job boards' for Sales team
- Ensuring all internal policies are held centrally and annually reviewed by relevant function
- Arranging and booking business travel for internal staff - including flights and accommodation, ensuring costs are within approval process and maintaining travel log
- Supporting in the organisation of office incentives and staff events i.e., Christmas Event
- Creating work requests and obtaining RAMs for supplier approval to access to the building
- Any other general admin/office duties when/if required
- Ideally Degree Qualified or at least A-Level/BTEC qualifications
- A minimum of 1 year office experience
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written skills and an eye for detail
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
- Business-level fluency in English
- Annual all expenses paid trip abroad with the company after 1 year of service.
- Pension contribution
- 20 days holiday
- Christmas party
- Annual awards ceremony
Set up in 2008 ersg was one of the first recruiters in providing a workforce solution in energy. Recognised now as a market leader in this field we cover all staffing from design and development to construction, operations & maintenance. ersg works with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle.
Headquartered in London we have grown from 5 staff in 2008 to over 110 to date; opening offices in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Taipei, Dublin, Tokyo, Finland and Norway.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.