You draw up plans and 3D models of the projects: structures, reinforcements, hydraulics, geotechnics and part plans for tenders for civil engineering structures such as bridges, viaducts, rail underpasses, support structures, tunnels and technical buildings.
* You hold an upper secondary education diploma in industrial design
* You hold a bachelor's or master's degree in civil or industrial architecture or topography
* You have in-depth knowledge of civil engineering, architecture, technical buildings, topography
* You have a good knowledge of linear infrastructure, roads and hydraulics
* You have experience in the development of civil engineering projects, roads and environmental planning
* You can work independently on projects
* You are motivated, eager to learn, precise, communicative, pragmatic and you have a real team spirit. You are able to work in a multidisciplinary team
* You have a very good knowledge of AutoCAD 2D and 3D
* You have a good knowledge of Revit Structures and AutoCAD Civil 3D
* You work fluently with MS Office (Word, Excel, ...).
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.