Job Title: Contracts and Compliance Administrator
Job Sector: Recruitment
Location: Bromley, Kent
Position Type/Hours: Full time, 08:45 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
As a Contracts and Compliance Administrator you will:
- Preparing and issuing candidate and client contracts from templates created and managed by the legal team.
- Liaising with client & candidates for renewals and raising appropriate documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring that all the necessary compliance documentation has been obtained for new contractors to comply with applicable laws and regulations and HM Revenue and Customs requirements.
- Liaising externally with clients and contractors by both telephone and email and internally with consultant's face to face to ensure that the contract process runs smoothly.
- Responsible for setting up and managing Candidates, Clients and Placements on the online Timesheet and Compliance systems.
- Supporting Team Leader to report on new placements and finishers each week.
- Booking Contractor travel arrangements and monitoring payment of travel invoices.
- Work on special projects, from time to time, as needed.
- Other general administrative duties when/if required.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working in a contracts, compliance, or legal team. Ideally in the recruitment sector or a sales-based environment.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure or to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Clearly laid out progression/promotion scheme
- Opportunity to work in one of the international offices
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension contribution
- Annual trip abroad
- Christmas party
- Annual awards ceremony