LOCATION: Taipei, Taiwan
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of contract(s) of assigned packages for a development/construction project in the offshore wind farm market or comparable infrastructure project
- Financial Management Experience
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- SAP or Similar ERP system knowledge
- Fluent in English as a working language
- Creation and administration of forecasts for the costs of Offshore wind project, maintaining a schedule of the forecast cash flow.
- Record and monitor the financial impact of change requests and communicating outcomes and consequences with the Project Management Team.
- Support of the project team including package managers and other senior team members with the structured and consistent build-up of the costs
- Challenge the team to achieve greater cost efficiency
- Provide input into the Financial Model through management of the assumption book and related supporting information for the base case and agreed scenarios.
- Prepare the monthly reporting for the specific projects the role supports. This can include provision of a detailed analysis on the resource and non-resource costs
- Ensure internal controls are being adequately applied g Delegation of Authority for RWE investment spend , controls detailed in specific project shareholder agreements or local country specific procedures etc
- Development and maintain good working relationships with all internal stakeholders as required to ensure clear visibility on the status of the tasks above to both project and line management.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.