Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Sector: Recruitment
Location: Bromley, Kent
Position Type/Hours: Full time, 08:45 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: Competitive Basic + Bonus
Additional Benefits: Annual trip abroad with the company and company pension contribution
Credit Controller day-to-day duties include:
- Upholding payment procedures and policies that ensure timely payment
- Preparing and sending client statements
- Responding to client queries
- Ensuring cash receipts are posted accurately into the finance system.
- Reconciling client accounts
- Supporting with the evaluation of potential clients by providing and reviewing credit reports
- Liaising with the Pay & Bill team to feedback issues and solutions with invoicing processes
- Monitoring debtor account balances
- Able to deliver financial solutions to tight deadlines and the highest quality
- Experience as a Credit Controller in a similar fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft packages - strong Excel skills is a must
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Uses initiative to problem solve (in relation to invoice queries, payment queries etc)
- Ability to manage an array of client accounts situated over a wide-ranging geography
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with stakeholders both internal and external
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, engaging personality, can-do attitude and with proven experience of producing results and problem solving
- Good organisational and time management skills
- A stickler for detail and accuracy
- Strong IT skills
Set up in 2008 ersg was one of the first recruiters in providing a workforce solution in energy. Recognised now as a market leader in this field we cover all staffing from design and development to construction, operations & maintenance. ersg works with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle.
Headquartered in London we have grown from 5 staff in 2008 to over 120 to date; with offices in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Taipei and Tokyo, and entities in Ireland, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.