ersg are currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our growing Operations team. This position will provide you with the opportunity to gain core skills and experience in a customer service department, with training provided. As a fast-growing company, ersg pride ourselves on supporting staff who demonstrate commitment and initiative to develop their careers with us. This role is an initial 3 month contract but may be extended or have the opportunity to become permanent.
- Logging new queries onto our in-house system
- Fully investigating queries - this could entail liaising by phone or email with other Support departments and Sales teams within ERSG as well as directly with clients, contactors & payroll companies.
- Processing corrections to sales invoices and pay remittances on the payroll system - Intime (RSM)
- Ensure any new client invoicing processes are set up & the relevant departments are aware
- Generating weekly & monthly sales invoices as per client instructions
- Uploading sales invoices on to the client's own portals
- Assisting the Payroll & Operation Support teams on an ad-hoc basis around you
- 1+ years customer services experience
- Intime (RSM) experience
- Sage and/or Bullhorn experience is desirable
- Able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Uses initiative to problem solve
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good Outlook & Excel knowledge
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Knowledge/understanding of Purchase Orders and invoicing
- Team Player
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate adaptability
- Ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.