Do you have a passion for cyber security as well as hands-on experience with regulatory cyber requirements, perhaps even within the energy sector? Would you like to apply your experience and participate in ensuring the cyber security compliance of an ambitious organisation?
Tasks & responsibilities:
Responsible for supporting the clients Sales department with regulatory compliance and cyber security tracking in relation to sales projects. In addition, you will also be responsible for supporting lead Turbine Sales Solutions specialist colleagues on electrical technical subject matters. This includes reviewing, assessing, evaluating and deciding the cyber compliance of WTG deliverables (cyber part) with Employers Requirements and technical specifications in safeguarding the TSA and SSA agreement or contract.
It will be your job to carry out the cyber compliance check, and subsequently identify areas in which further subject matter expert review is needed. On the basis of the findings, you will consolidate a package of cyber security deliverables which will form the basis for the sales project offerings and contractual negotiations. In relation to this, it will be your responsibility to warrant a consistent and aligned cyber security and commercial approach for contract negotiation.
You will also be responsible for:
- The continuous development and optimisation of compliance matrix according to regulatory and customer requirements, as well as compliance documentation and white papers
- Monitoring market trends and requirements in relation to cyber security
- Reviewing and including market trend and requirements in new market in cooperation with Business Development and New Markets Support
- Handover of cyber security parts to Construction
- Cyber security clarifications towards The client
- Reporting to and securing support from Wind Power Plant Security towards the cyber security solutions proposed
Skills & experience:
Experience and knowledge of wind turbine technology or, alternatively, of power plants, substations or oil and gas offshore. Your previous experience can be both as supplier and customer. In addition, you must have profound experience with NIS Directive, NERC-CIP or regulatory cyber requirements in Asia, as well as convincing knowledge of contracts, especially in relation to cyber security, legal aspects, review, negotiations, and FIDIC contracts.
As a person, you have loads of drive and a passion for cyber security, and you enjoy working in teams. You must be structured but flexible, as periods with a heavier workload will appear due to the nature of sales projects.
We expect that you:
- Have experience with international standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 27019, IEC 62443 2-4 and IEC 62443 3-3
- Are competent in Tender and Contract negotiations. EU and US Tenders is preferred
- Speak and write English fluently
- Have outstanding communication skills and a customer-oriented approach