* Extensive knowledge of End-User devices (Laptops, desktops, and other mobile computing devices) technologies
* Experience in hardware and software, back-end Infrastructure, applications, and networks migration and upgrades.
* Previous experience in medium or large-scale device and software rollout project in matrix teams across multiple geographic areas, including small remote sites
* Previous experience in Information Security domain would be advantageous but not a critical requirement
* Planning and carrying out in-depth analysis for rollouts, end user communication, root cause analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving
* Gathering and documenting user stories, Functional, and Non-Functional requirements.
* Desirable to have experience in Agile approach and working in Dev-Ops (ADO) environment for solution delivery
* Knowledgeable in the processes of ensuring that computer hardware remains compatible with system enhancements and updates.
* Experience in end-user service desk (Helpdesk) support would be highly desirable
* Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills is beneficial
* Strong data analysis skills
* Basic knowledge of data visualisation,
* PowerBI experience would be a bonus
* Identifying and interfacing data sources based on new business requirements
* Constantly refining the data requirements, monitoring received data, checking for accuracy, and resolving exceptions
* Collate and analyse data from multiple sources for end user devices
* Collaborate with other stakeholders to cleanse and maintain data quality in a central repository
* Communicating and presenting data derived insights to business stakeholders
* Review and maintain, and where necessary create basic data models
* Creating and updating reporting dashboards and status reports
* Provide vendor liaison support and maintain the relationship with third parties.
* Create and maintain good working relationships with key contacts.
* Creating or assessing business impact reports
* Reviewing business process, and dataflows where applicable
Communication and Personal Attributes
* A proactive approach with the ability to prioritise own workload within demanding schedules
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Able to take ownership of problems and requests as well as the ability to work in a pressurised environment
Plus (please note)
- Previous experience of having worked in a Document Composition Environment
- Previous experience of Cross System Integrations
- Extensive experience of Data Mapping
- Extensive knowledge of XML/XSD
- Understanding of, and the ability to, interpret Business Logic
Our client wants to emphasise and draw out the Key Accountabilities, and change the wording to something a bit more specific:
JD - Provide vendor liaison support and maintain the relationship with third parties.
Be able to lead on liaison with and maintain relationships with third parties and to agreed timelines for delivery
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.