Data Migration Test Lead (Business Data Verification)
6 month contract
- Collaborate with the CPR Domain Leads to agree devise the Business Data Migration test objectives and success criteria.
- Work with the programme team to devise the test strategies and test plans for each domain area
- Work with the Data Migration Team, Reporting team and Functional teams to identify the most appropriate approach or tools to achieve the desired outcome. (eg, functional test case, reports, counts etc)
- Work with the business SMEs and test analyst create any test cases or scripts required. (created in devops)
- Create test plan with required resource, and work with the Itineris Test workstream to agree and plan when testing can take place
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites.
- Ensure all outcomes and progress are recorded in Devops and report progress
- As test execution comes near, they make sure the test environment is put into place before test execution and managed during test execution.
- They schedule the tests for execution and then they monitor, measure, control and report on the test progress, the product quality status and the test results, adapting the test plan and compensating as needed to adjust to evolving conditions.
- During test execution and as the project winds down, they write summary reports on test status.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.