ersg is looking for hard-working and motivated individuals who want to make a career for themselves in recruitment. As a business we can provide structured career progression, a generous commission package and a welcoming office environment.
As a Delivery Consultant you will:
- Advertise vacancies and use social media, LinkedIn, database etc to find candidates
- Receive and review applications, manage interviews and create a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Negotiate pay and salary rates
- Working towards exceeding targets relating to the number of candidates placed, the value to be billed to clients and business leads generated
- Work closely alongside your team leader/business manager to understand the projects and requirements.
- Motivated and driven to prove yourself as a key player in recruitment and provide the best service for candidates and clients
- Excellent organisational skills
- Tenacious and resilient, not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
- Not afraid of the telephone
- Degree qualified (preferred)
- Proven fluency in English; additional languages are a bonus
- Sales and reward motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Outgoing and friendly personality