Job Title: Delivery Consultant
Location: Bromley, Kent
Hours: 08:30 to 18:00 Monday to Thursday, 17:00 finish on Fridays
Salary: Basic + Commission
As a Delivery Consultant you will:
- Advertise vacancies and use social media, LinkedIn, database etc to find candidates
- Receive and review applications, manage interviews and create a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Negotiate pay and salary rates
- Working towards exceeding targets relating to the number of candidates placed, the value to be billed to clients and business leads generated
- Work closely alongside your team leader/business manager to understand the projects and requirements.
- Motivated and driven to prove yourself as a key player in recruitment and provide the best service for candidates and clients
- Excellent organisational skills
- Tenacious and resilient, not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
- Not afraid of the telephone
- Degree qualified
- Proven fluency in English and Romanian; additional languages are a bonus
- Sales and reward motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Market leading commission scheme
- Clearly laid out progression/promotion scheme
- Opportunity to work in one of the international offices
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension contribution
- Quarterly trips abroad
- Early finish on Fridays
- Christmas party
- Annual awards ceremony
Set up in 2008 ersg was one of the first recruiters in providing a workforce solution in energy. Recognised now as a market leader in this field we cover all staffing from design and development to construction, operations & maintenance. ersg works with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle.
Headquartered in London we have grown from 5 staff in 2008 to over 110 to date; opening offices in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Taipei, Dublin, Tokyo, Finland and Norway.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.