Job Title: Delivery Consultant
Location: Orlando, FL
Hours: 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
Salary: Basic + Commission
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Advertise vacancies and use social media, LinkedIn, database etc to find candidates
- Receive and review applications, manage interviews and create a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Negotiate pay and salary rates
- Working towards exceeding targets relating to the number of candidates placed, the value to be billed to clients and business leads generated
- Work closely alongside your team leader/business manager to understand the projects and requirements.
- Keep up to date with industry developments to ensure competency in the role.
- Motivated and driven to prove yourself as a key player in recruitment and provide the best service for candidates and clients
- Excellent organisational skills
- Tenacious and resilient, not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
- Not afraid of the telephone
- Degree qualified desirable
- Proven fluency in English; additional languages are a bonus
- Sales and reward motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Market leading commission scheme
- Clearly laid out progression/promotion scheme
- Opportunity to work in one of the international offices
- Easily commutable location
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Full health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Free parking
- Christmas party
- Annual awards ceremony
Set up in 2008 ersg was one of the first recruiters in providing a workforce solution in energy. Recognised now as a market leader in this field we cover all staffing from design and development to construction, operations & maintenance. ersg works with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle.
Headquartered in London we have grown from 5 staff in 2008 to over 110 to date; opening offices in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Taipei, Dublin, Tokyo, Finland and Norway.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.