The Deputy Technical Project Manager will work closely with the Technical Project Manager daily to ensure smooth running of the project and ultimately support the Technical Project Manager in ensuring that technical aspects of the project are delivered on time, to budget and to the required safety and quality standards (within agreed specifications).
The key words being support, co-ordination, oversight, interfacing, tracking & control, risk identification, escalation, project requirements and priority focus.
- Support and assist the Technical Project Manager in technical aspects of executing the project throughout the entire project life cycle
- Act as technical interface between internal and external key stakeholders.
- Proactively improve the project by avoiding, minimizing or eliminating technical interface issues in advance
- Identify and manage technical risks and dependencies
- Executing Construction projects
- Organizational skills
- Relevant education (e.g. engineering background, Project education)
- Attention to detail
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.