Desktop and Mobile Service Analyst - 1756
This role is primarily accountable for the day-2-day delivery of a complex and wide-ranging 30,000 Desktop/Mobile as a Service outsource contract delivered to SSE IT.
Experience of End User Computing / Mobile Device technology, Excellent Stakeholder Management, Commercial, Contractual and Supplier Management skills are therefore required to successfully execute this role.
Desktop and Mobile Service Analyst also:
* Develops and implements changes to the Desktop/Mobile Service Delivery operation that anticipates and improves customer service.
* Develops effective relationships between IT and the aligned business unit(s) within the SSE Group.
* Ensures operational security and integrity of IT services and that services are compliant with audit and regulatory requirements.
* Develops and maintains effective commercial and service management of external suppliers, including monitoring of all direct contractual agreements: financial, term and conditions of use.
* Manage the day-2-day delivery for the Desktop and Mobile Operational Services delivered to SSE in line with contractual and agreed service levels
* Feed into the Desktop and Mobile service improvement plans
* Ensure continual improvement of Service Delivery processes to align with best practice
* Ensure Desktop and Mobile services are compliant: GDPR, Security and Resilience working within the Group Policies and risk appetite.
* Demonstrate an ongoing and sustained reduction in Incidents and Problems by ensuring effective Root Cause Investigation and the implementation of permanent fixes
* Assist the production, acceptance, implementation, and review of Service Level Agreements for Desktop/Mobile Services
* Provide guidance to business stakeholders and technical teams as required
Experience, Knowledge, Functional and Technical Skills and Communication and Personal Attributes
* Commercial, Financial, Contract and Supplier Management experience.
* Skilled and experienced in stakeholder management including excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing, negotiation skills, and be able to liaise effectively with senior stake holders
* Experience of delivering Desktop and Mobile IT services and disciplines, coupled with expertise in professional standards.
* Presentation skills and the ability to build relationships is important.
Functional and Technical Skills
* Strong interest and knowledge of End User Computing / Mobile Device technology
* Technical or functional experience delivering a Desktop/Mobile - End User services - outsource service
* Experience in the use of Service Management processes and industry best practice such as ITIL;
Communication and Personal Attributes
* Good communicator, both written and orally.
* Customer focussed, self-motivator, flexible with a "can-do" attitude and positive influencing skills.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.