Job Title: Developer
Location: Bromley, Kent
Hours: 08:45 to 17:00 Monday to Fridays
Salary: Depending on experience
As a Developer you will:
- Work with the CRM Integration Project Consultant to develop integrations with Bullhorn CRM and other internal systems.
- Design and build web-based reporting tools utilizing API from multiple services to recognise key metrics and activity of users.
- Work with Directors, IT and other key stakeholders to automate process flows and facilitate growth of the business.
- Identify opportunities for cost effective technology implementations to further the businesses aims.
- At least 18 months experience in a development role
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Tenacious and resilient, not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
- A-Level, or degree qualified
- Proven fluency in English; additional languages is a bonus
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Bullhorn CRM
- SSO using Onelogin or Okta