3 month contract WFH / Hook
Analyst Developer C# .NET
The successful candidate will be responsible for full life cycle development on the client product range, including:
- Requirement analysis
- Design o Development
- Continuous integration
- Configuration management o Peer code inspection
- Task creation and tracking
You will be required and supported to meet 'secure' coding techniques to ensure the product range meets the required industry standards for the relevant certifications and approvals.
main responsibilities of the position
- C# Windows GUI Application development for the CLIENTS product range.
- You will be involved in the design and development of Application Software to support Configuration and Installation of Smart Metering products
- You will be given responsibility and will start working on live projects, where you will apply your existing knowledge and skills.
- You will be supported with product requirements from a Solution Architect
- You will be supported by a software mentor to support the development solution
Indicate the points of interaction for the role
- Development Team Lead.
- Software/Technical Director.
- Solutions Architect.
- Development team colleagues - Firmware Engineers and In-Development Test Engineers.
System Test Engineers
- Degree or higher in a relevant subject.
- 3 years of PC or Mobile Platform Application programming in C or Python
- Good working knowledge of .NET core
- Serial Port Control & message passing/receiving/parsing
- Bluetooth Driver Interface/Interaction - PC or Mobile Platforms (iOS/Android)
- Serial Port Protocols (RS232/RS485 etc)
- Message Protocol Parsers/Codecs
- Smart metering Protocols (DLMS etc). Agile software development
- Appreciation of 'good' coding styles
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.