Rates- £550 to £600 pay rate per day
Candidate's required/essential experience
* Microsoft Azure experience
* Ideally infrastructure as code perspective
* Automated provisioning of resources and capability
* Advanced scripting skills (Powershell)
* Experience with working in Agile environment
As a DevOps Engineer on Azure you'll be working to deliver new capability, enhancements and deal with day-to-day operational matters.
You should have a deep understanding of Microsoft Azure and demonstrable commercial experience with this cloud computing service. Ideally your experience should be from an Infrastructure as Code (Iac) perspective through the automated provisioning of resources and capability.
To be considered for the role we'd also love you to have experience in:
- Using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates for automated deployments
- Advanced scripting skills (PowerShell).
- Automated provisioning of related resources (such as Database, Synapse, Data Factory, Databricks, etc) would be beneficial
- Working in a Scrum environment and the use of Azure DevOps as the primary tool for task tracking etc.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.