- Responsible for domestic/overseas renewable energy power generation equipment (onshore/offshore wind power, biomass, geothermal, solar) and construction project equipment procurement, construction contract management. Ranging from inquiry selection, quotation inquiry, contract negotiation, contract preparation, ordering, contract management
- Responsible for cost estimation, survey for supplier evaluation, selection, and cultivation of new suppliers.
- Autonomy to decide the ordering strategy for procurement and construction contracts.
- In addition, it is desirable to have experience in English contract preparation and English contract negotiation work for the above-mentioned business execution.
- Someone capable of matching their goals to the bigger picture goals of the project and the company
- Communication ability, negotiation, coordination, and planning that enable us to carry out operations involving internal departments and external partners
- Proposal/problem finding ability
- English communications skills (Documentation, speaking/listening)
- Domestic or overseas general contractor, engineering, plant industry procurement and construction contract management experience