You will be responsible for plannning the design and construction of large scale solar plants, including medium scale roof mounted solar panels and planning solar storage battery systems.
In addition you will be responsible for leading consultations with electric power companies, equipment manufacturers and construction companies and support the ongoing development of electrical design standards.
- Valid driver's license
- Relevant work experience as an electrical/instrumentation engineer at an engineering firm or manufacturer - basic electrical equipment design, including power system design (creation of single-wire connection diagrams, control configuration diagrams, etc.), technical specifications/quotations, electrical equipment construction design, etc.
- Japanese - Native
- English - Business (including reading and writing)
- First Class Electrical Construction Management Engineer (一級電気施工管理技士)
- Chief Electrical Engineer (Class 2 OR Class 3) (電気主任技術者)
- Business development experience related to power plants
- project management, on-site experience, instrumentation design, skills and experience related to IT,
- Other skills related to photovoltaic power plants, storage battery system design
- Technical consultation experience with electric power companies
- Enrollment in social insurance
- Working from home & flexitime is possible
- Transportation expenses (up to 50,000 yen)
- Qualification and training support
- There is a condolence money
- Life insurance is available
- Bicycle commuting fee is provided
- Transfer allowances
- There is a career navigation system (internal transfer system)
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.