You will be responsible for the design and delivery of a set of mechanical and/or electrical systems.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Prepare integrated concept designs, outline specifications, technical specifications for systems and equipment, functional specifications together with partners where appropriate
- Translate Client's and statutory requirements in appropriate technical documents (Request For Proposal - Technical part) to be used by the procurement team to obtain "best in class" conditions (at bidding phase and execution phase)
- Lead the engineering activities for the allocated systems and monitor quality, assess input from engineering team, partners, suppliers and subcontractors
- Prepare the Operations & Maintenance Manuals to be delivered to customers
- Incorporate appropriate Maintenance Engineering in the design and provide support to the in house Monitoring & Maintenance department.
- Provide support towards Construction & Commissioning: Definition of procedures, tools & systems to organize the works for the construction of the products to be delivered
- University level degree, Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Excellent knowledge and minimum 3 years' experience in engineering, procurement & construction activities related to OSS Topsides
- Track record related to offshore substations (OHVS) is a clear asset
- Communication skills: English & Dutch ideally. Knowledge of French and/or German is definitely an added value.
Accepting candidates from Netherlands, Belgium, France, Denmark and Germany.