We are looking for an offshore wind turbine technician who is available 5 days a week for 40 hours.
This company is the global partner in green energy solutions. They design, maintain and install wind turbines worldwide. They also create opportunities where different experiences, skills and perspectives are recognised.
What will you be doing?
As an Offshore Wind Turbine Technician you will work with the best wind professionals in the world. At the client you will be part of and work in a team of 2 to 3 professionals on an offshore wind farm in the Netherlands. The site Supervisor will guide and direct you in your work. You can think of; routine checks, maintenance of the electrical/mechanical systems and replacement of important parts in the offshore wind turbines.
- Performing daily maintenance on electrical and mechanical systems.
- Maintaining and upgrading installation activities.
- Performing various checks, repairs and replacement of turbine components.
- Responsible for smooth operation of our turbines and use of our systems such as 'Condition Monitoring' / 'Remote Control'.
- Compliance with the procedures, processes, policies and instructions of the client and its customers, including health and safety.
- What do you bring?
- An MBO diploma level 3 or 4 in electrical engineering, hydraulics or mechanical engineering.
- Relevant work experience (electrical or mechanical) and preferably offshore and/or with mains voltage.
- Driving licence (B)
- Basic MS Office skills.
- Comfortable working at sea at heights.
- Safety awareness
- Planning and organising
- Self development
You will be working in one of the wind farms in North Holland in a permanent position from Monday to Friday with alternating possible weekend shifts.
If this vacancy has aroused your interest and you would like to know more, please call 085-301 21 96 for more information. Or would you like to apply directly for this vacancy? Mail your CV + motivation to [email protected]
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.