- Provide 2nd level expert technical support to Service and Construction
- Ensure thorough technical/statistical WTG stop analysis support incl. recommended spare parts for error remedy.
- Provide support to Construction in installation, commissioning and start-up of wind turbines
- Provide support to service operation on resolution of turbine alarms / alerts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Electronics.
- Required 8-15 years working experience in trouble shooting / technical support in Wind turbines
- Good diagnostic and troubleshooting technical skills with emphasis on root cause analysis
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily work under a ever-growing environment
- Ability to priorities tasks in accordance with business goals.
- Ability to develop networks internationally to develop own knowledge base and solve technical issues.
- Having an overview on the overall business requirement and volunteer to support business values
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.