ersg are currently looking for a Temporary Finance Assistant role to join our growing Financial Accounting and Reporting.
Project duties include:
- Reconciling the Trade Creditors in full
- Allocating supplier invoices to payments
- Liaising with different departments locally and internationally both finance and non-finance
Other duties include:
- Additional duties as necessary
- You ideally are a graduate with a degree in Finance, Accounting or similar.
- Some experience in bookkeeping preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft packages - strong Excel skills
- Experience of Sage50 Accounts
- Works with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and cope under pressure
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.