Founded in the UK in October 2008 ERSG is a leading recruitment consultancy operating in the worldwide energy sector. ERSG has experienced incredible growth since its inception, growing from £0 to £110m for this accounting year. We have offices in the USA, Germany, The Netherlands, Ireland, Taiwan, and Japan.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world-leading offshore wind farm developer with successful record in North Sea, Europe, and Asia. As a pioneer in Asia's renewable market, you could take part in the collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment in this promising industry.
About the role
We are looking for a all-round finance professional with 10+ years of Project Finance experience who will be based in Taipei, who will provide oversight for all financial activities related to project finance, insurance and cost control for our undergoing project.
- Jointly with the project CFO and finance working group representing the project to the outside world as required;
- Responsible for the succesfull completion of the project financing and oversight of the finance working group;
- Supervise the project finance activities with banks, financial institutions, advisors (both project and lenders) and Sponsors;
- Working alongside the development and technical teams, overseeing activities and align with financial and commercial workstreams;
- Oversight (and if required lead) the hedging and insurance workstreams;
- Post financial close support the CFO to ensure compliance to the Project Financing and oversight of the variance functions to ensure align with the projects proforma model;
- Responsible for oversight of the Project Financial Model and converting this model into an Operational Financial Model (including sensitivity analyses);
- Driving the economic business case optimisations of the project;
- Maintaining relationship with the Company's banks and other financial institutions;
- Along with contract team, help with oversight of corporate PPA relationship with the offtaker;
- Providing day-to-day commercial decision support to maximise financial performance;
- Responsible for all budgeting and cost control for the project;
- Managing and helping to deliver the (Devex, Capex, Opex) budget, forecasts and strategic plans for the project;
- Working with the reporting team, preparing relevant financial elements of management and progress reports, annual budgets and updated budgets, cash flow reporting, tax, etc.; and
- Support, where required, the CFO and CFAO on accounting and reporting topics as well as internal control
- Business University Degree (Economics, Commerce, or Finance) or related field;
- Masters of Finance, CFA, CPA, MBA or other advanced designation considered an asset.;
- 10+ years' Experience in development and project financing of large infrastructure projects;
- Preferably with experience in power and renewables, energy industry, or infrastructure;
- Strong problem-solving skills to gather, assemble, consolidate and analyze facts, draw conclusions and create solutions;
- Proven ability to think strategically and provide the business with concise analysis and recommendations;
- Strong communication skills on all levels, in particular towards to banks and shareholders;
- Self-starter, able to work in a greenfield environment;
- Experience with project financing and the related reporting requirements;
- Experience with reporting to international shareholders;
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders and counterparties;
- Ability to prioritise effectively, excellent organizational and administrative ability;
- Fluent in English, Mandarin is a pre-requisite.
Please reach out to [email protected] if there is any question.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.