1. To take the lead in connection with the development of major project documents package for potential lender due diligence in cooperation with financial advisors and together with various external advisors and consultants (including without limitation technical advisors, legal advisors, accountants, tax advisers, insurance advisers, environmental advisers, and model auditor), which includes
- Information Memorandum
- Finance Term Sheet (Long-form)
- Legal Due Diligence (DD) Report
- Technical DD Report / Environmental DD Report
- Insurance DD Report
- Model Audit
- Any other document related to the DD (if required)
2. To coordinate with lenders and Export Credit Agencies (ECAs) to assist through their credit and due diligence processes with a high focus on Hai Long's compliance with the Taiwanese Industrial Relevance Plan (i.e., localization obligation).
3. To assess and evaluate potential financing sources and develop a detailed financing strategy in cooperation with financial advisors setting out the target financing structure and participants and timeline to achieve financial close by the target date.
4. To take the lead in the engagement of lenders focusing on Taiwanese private banks, state-owned banks, and local life insurance companies and explore the most effective financing scheme under their involvement.
5. To review and implement any change required to the financial model and support sponsors and the project team preparing the various sponsors committees (including shareholders alignment meetings and monthly investment committees
6. To provide ongoing assistance with developing and implementing a currency and interest rate hedging strategy together with Financial Advisors (FAs).
7. To assist with FAs to issue requests for proposals to solicit financing bids from the target market, evaluate responses, and provide recommendations on the selection of the group of lead arranging commercial banks (MLAs);
8. To advise and participate in the negotiation of the final detailed Term Sheet and, in conjunction with internal and external legal counsel, prepare and negotiate mandate letters with the selected financing parties to secure their engagement as MLAs and such other engagement letters with ECAs and other non-commercial financing institutions, as may be applicable (the"Finance Parties")
9. To prepare for and coordinate meetings with the Finance Parties as necessary and to assist in the negotiation and execution of financing documents
10. To coordinate the works and services associated with the signing of the financing documentation for financing the project and those necessary to fulfill all the conditions precedent for the first drawdown from the debt facilities.
11. Assist CFAO department with completion of financing related key tasks as needed
1. BS/BA in business administration, finance, or similar field minimum.
2. Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin, written and spoken.
3. Top-tier understanding of financial aspects of infrastructure projects, financial management, joint ventures, and experience with complex transactions and ownership structures.
4. Established track record of project finance deal execution of renewable energy asset in large projects (ideally involving offshore wind projects in Taiwan).
5. Ability and interest to deep-dive into complex financial challenges.
6. Excellent coordination and cooperation skills; a team player who is willing and able to work with others to solve problems and share knowledge.
7. Culturally aware with a high level of emotional intelligence to work effectively with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
8. Driven by an adventurous spirit and the opportunity to be at the forefront of an emerging market.
9. Strong understanding of corporate governance and local compliances relating to the job scope.
10. Familiarity with the financial regulatory environment in Taiwan a plus.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.