Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Seattle, US
Hours: Full time, 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
Salary: Basic + Annual performance based bonus
Finance Manager to deliver control of day-to-day business transactions throughout the group including cash management, financial accounting, client invoicing, and both contractor and staff payroll.
ersg provide ongoing workforce deployment including large scale rapid workforce deployment to clients with major domestic projects.
This role will be responsible for ensuring that the financial and operational systems and controls are documented and implemented in a way that processes run efficiently, cost effectively, with risks mitigated through appropriate controls. Ensuring contractors and staff are paid accurately, billing is accurate and financial transactions are all accounted for in an accurate and timely way.
This will involve:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Ensuring that all transactions are posted accurately into the finance system
- Managing Accounts Receivable to facilitate invoicing and credit control
- Managing bank reconciliations
- Co-ordinating the internal staff and contractor payroll with Paychex
- Working within existing and developing new financial controls.
- Updating controls generated through change management of existing clients and setting up new clients.
- Able to deliver financial solutions to tight deadlines and the highest quality.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with changing and competing priorities whilst defining effective solutions to sometimes poorly defined problems.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of seniority both internal and external.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, engaging personality, can-do attitude and with proven experience working effectively across teams and problem solving.
- Ambition to provide the highest standards of delivery and embedding them within the team.
- Leadership and management capabilities engaging with team, colleagues, and business partners to deliver at pace.
- A stickler for detail, accuracy, and deadlines.
Set up in 2008 ersg was one of the first recruiters in providing a workforce solution in energy. Recognised now as a market leader in this field we cover all staffing from design and development to construction, operations & maintenance. ersg works with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle.
Headquartered in London we have grown from 5 staff in 2008 to over 130 to date; with offices in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Taipei and Tokyo, and entities in Ireland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, France and Poland.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.