The successful candidate will be responsible for full life cycle development on the clients product range, including:
- Requirement analysis
- Continuous integration
- Configuration management
- Peer code inspection
- Task creation and tracking
- You will develop and maintain firmware platform components shared across the whole family of clients products including RTOS, Drivers, Encryption engines, Communication Stacks and Metering Engines.
- You will understand secure coding techniques to ensure the product range meets the required industry standards for the relevant certifications and approvals.
* Degree or higher in a relevant subject.
* 5 -10 years of Embedded C programming.
* Good working knowledge of embedded RTOS.
* Low level embedded processor/microcontroller.
* Secure coding, MISRA.
* Design and development of low power systems.
* Smart metering (DLMS, GBCS, ZigBee Smart Energy).
* Agile software development.
* Wireless technologies (ZigBee, Bluetooth, 3GPP, IoT).
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.