W are currently looking for an experienced Geotechnical Engineer to join our client on a contract till the end of the year.
We are looking for engineers with the following skill set / experience:
- Earthworks Supervision and Validations
- earthworks design and the production of appropriate specifications
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral, with the ability to adapt communication style to suit different circumstances.
- Proactive approach with drive, positivity and enthusiasm and a strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to deliver work and tasks on time and within budget with a strong focus on client care is essential,
- A full driving license is essential.
- Excellent IT skills
This is a site based role and will be 5 days a week ( Mon - Fri). The role falls outside IR35
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.