- Conduct Geotechnical Surveying work clients
- Full assessment of opportunities and risks for any projects
- Assist with the production of commercial assessments for sites
- Geotechnical engineer/ Geologist
- Experience in offshore work on drilling vessel
- English and Japanese communication skills
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.