A local player in the renewable energy sector is looking for a skilled drilling engineer to work onsite at a new geothermal power plant in Japan.
Employment Type: Permanent OR Contract (depending on preference)
- Perform geotermal drilling work using the rig
- Assembling, installing, and dismantling drilling equipment
- Operation of drilling rigs and equipment, management of mud preparation
- Inspecting and maintaining drilling rigs
- Resource and geological surveys using the drilling rigs
- Fluent business level english
- Basic Japanese
- Previous experience in drilling geothermal wells or oil and gas wells as a drilling supervisor
Candidates who already possess or are eligible for an engineering visa are strongly encouraged to apply.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.