GIS Survey Data Analyst
As a GIS Survey Data Analyst you function as the first point of contact for projects in the field of GIS work with a focus on survey data. You are expected to be able to independently carry out activities such as map making, spatial analyzes and data (base) management. Because of your experience in the field of GIS and affinity with the various professional disciplines, you are a point of contact and source of information for the project employees of Offshore, Technology, Communication, Land Affairs and Planning. You also act as a contact person for the exchange of GIS data with external parties.
Tasks and responsibilities:
* Support the project in all aspects related to GIS and survey related activities.
* Monitoring the survey Quality Assurance & Quality Control processes, managing intermediate and final results and the products to be delivered for the project team.
* Collect, manage and analyze GIS offshore survey data and act as an internal and external point of contact.
* Inventorying, analyzing, advising and producing based on the (geographic) information needs of the customer.
* Collect, edit and manage geographic and administrative data.
* Translate the (geographic) information need into (standard) products.
* Presenting and reporting to the customer.
* You have at least an education at HBO level in (geo) information science, geophysics, geodesy or similar.
* You have at least 3 years of demonstrable and relevant GIS experience related to geophysical and geotechnical surveys in the offshore environment
* You have excellent computer skills and knowledge of ArcGIS Desktop and Pro.
* Knowledge of AutoCAD, ArcGIS online, FME or Python is an advantage.
* You have good communication skills in a multilingual environment (Dutch, English, possibly German), you are stress resistant and a team player.
* You are proactive and know how to organize yourself. Especially in this day and age, it is important that you do not wait and see, but make active contact with colleagues and stakeholders.
* In addition, we consider characteristics such as responsibility, awareness of the environment, care, flexibility and result-orientation important. You like to share your knowledge and experience.